The undersigned is directed to share the enclosed email received from TDAP regarding 14th Exhibition of SIAMAP (The International Expo of Agriculture, Machinery & Fishery) Tunisia, 24 -29 September, 2019 for your kind information and necessary action. All relevant information regarding the said trade fair is enclosed with this email.
For any further query kindly contact TDAP directly.
Deputy Secretary R&D
The Sialkot Chamber of Commerce & Industry
14th Exhibition of SIAMAP (The International Expo of Agriculture, Machinery & Fishery)
Dear Sir / Madam,
The Tunisian Union of Agriculture and Fishery (UTAP) is organizing an International Expo of Agriculture, Machinery and Fishery (SIAMAP–2019) at Le Kram Exhibition Hall, Tunisia from 24th – 29th September, 2019.
2. The event would provide an opportunity for displaying agriculture equipment and machinery, various agriculture and agri-food products and innovative technologies in the farming and aquaculture sectors.
3. The UTAP invites the relevant Pakistani firms, mainly in the agriculture and agri-food products and innovative technologies in the farming and aquaculture sectors to participate in the event.
4. Furthermore, information could be ascertained from the website: www.siamp.com.tn. A copy of the promotion material is also attached.
5. It is requested from the Trade Associations / Chambers to kindly share the said information with their members and encourage them to participate in the said exhibition further this office seek views / feed back on the said trade fair as your feedback is essential for consideration of the said fair to be included in the exhibition calendar of TDAP in the future. Pakistan Trade Mission in Casablanca, Morocco will facilitate our business community in the said region.
6. The contact details of Mr. Muhammad Waqas Azeem, (Commercial Counsellor)Casablanca, Morocco is +212-522981864
All relevant information regarding the said trade fair is enclosed i.e. Brochure / Booklet etc. For any further query kindly contact the undersigned.